We are Registered Builders. We do not provide a design or architectural service so you’ll need to be ready with your plans before we get together.
We can work with all kinds of plans. The clearer you are about what you want the more accurate our advice and quoting is going to be, and that’s better for everyone.
Fill out the checklist below to see if you’re ready. If you’re missing any of the elements give us a call, we may be able to point you in the right direction.
To start with you will need:
- Plans, either concept design or construction set
- Specifications, ideally including details on fittings and fixtures for accurate quoting
- Details of any items not standard like unique heating or lighting systems including manufacturer’s specifications
- Details of any engineering required
- A clear budget
As we progress through the quoting you may also need:
- Soil report for new builds and extensions
- BAL (Bushfire Attack Level) report for new builds and extensions
- Energy Rating
- Planning permit (if required)
- Building permit (we can assist with this step if required)
You may also find the Consumer Affairs Domestic Building Consumer Guide helpful, particularly if you’re using a builder for the first time.
Download a PDF version here.